What makes DGA different!
Celebrating 31 years of the best dance & gymnastics instruction in the Tampa area, DGA is the premier facility for students of all ages and ability levels. We encourage family participation in our spacious lobby (with free Wi-Fi).
With over five decades of combined teaching experience, our owners are committed to sharing the art of dance and sport of gymnastics with their students. Their lifelong passion for teaching is the foundation DGA Tampa was built upon.
Susan Sisk began her dance training at age four in St. Louis, Missouri and graduated from the University of South Florida with a B.A. degree in Dance. She has taught for 35 years and has been the Owner/Director of the Dance and Gymnastics Academy of Tampa for 31 years.
Jill Bosack started gymnastics at age three in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, and began her coaching career in 1995. She obtained a B.S. degree in Elementary Education from the University of South Florida and has been the Gymnastics Director at The Dance and Gymnastics Academy of Tampa for 19 years.
We offer the following programs for boys and girls ages 18 months and up:
- Recreational Girl’s Gymnastics (Ages 3 & Up)
- Co-ed Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Tumbling (Ages 5 & Up)
- Competitive Gymnastics Team
- Recreational Cheer
- All-Stars Competitive Cheer
- Competitive Trampoline & Tumbling
- Competitive Trampoline & Tumbling Team for students with Special Needs
- Classical Ballet
- Pre-school Combination Tap/Ballet
What makes us different?
- Low Student to Teacher Ratios
- Owner Instructed Dance and Competitive Team Gymnastics
- Exciting Age-Appropriate Syllabus in All Programs
- Family Atmosphere
- Monthly Tuition Schedule
- Make-up class available for any missed class
- Auto-Pay Discounts Available