Welcome to The Dance and Gymnastics Academy of Tampa
Meet the Owners:
Susan Sisk began her dance training at age four in St. Louis, Missouri and graduated from the University of South Florida with a B.A. degree in Dance. She has taught for 28 years and has been the Owner/Director of the Dance and Gymnastics Academy of Tampa for 25 years.
Jill Bosack started gymnastics at age three in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, and began her coaching career in 1995. She obtained a B.S. degree in Elementary Education from the University of South Florida and has been the Gymnastics Director at The Dance and Gymnastics Academy of Tampa for fourteen years.
We offer the following programs for boys and girls ages 18 months and up:
- Mommy & Me (18 months-2 years)
- Recreational Girl’s Gymnastics (Ages 3 & Up)
- Recreational Boy’s Gymnastics (Ages 3 & Up)
- Co-ed Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Tumbling (Ages 5 & Up)
- Gym Achievers
- Girl’s Competitive Team
- Classical Ballet
- Hip Hop
What makes us different?
- Low Student to Teacher Ratios
- Owner Instructed Dance and Competitive Team Gymnastics
- Exciting Age-Appropriate Syllabus in All Programs
- Family Atmosphere
- Monthly Tuition Schedule