Friday Night Open Gym Sign-In Policy
For the safety of all our participants, open gym waivers must be signed by the parent or legal guardian to participate. Therefore, any student attending open gym must have a waiver signed on or before open gym begins.
Steps to ensure your child is eligible to participate in Friday Night Open Gym:
- The student must be age 4-13 years of age. Only students that have had their fourth birthday may participate in open gym.
- Safety Wavier – Valid from August – July. A new form must be filled out every July. Waivers are available at the front counter and must be signed by a parent or legal guardian IN PERSON to be eligible to participate; then it will be placed on file for future participation in Friday Night Open Gym’s for that student. If child is being brought to Open Gym by a person other than the parent, a waivers MUST be printed and completely filled out by a parent and brought with the child participating in Open Gym. The students must have a signed waiver on file for each Friday Night Open Gym session they attend. If you would like to sign-up ahead of time, please feel free to visit the facility in person Monday–Friday from 9:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m. or Saturday from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. to fill out your waiver and make a payment for a Friday Night Open Gym session. This policy will ensure your placement.
- Attire: Please dress your child in a leotard OR a t-shirt that tucks into elastic-waisted shorts. No clothing should have buttons or buckles that could injure the child during free play. Please remove all jewelry, watches, hats and hard barrettes to ensure the child’s safety. All students will be required to remove shoes and socks to enter the gym space.
- Cost: $20 per child for non-registered students of DGA / $15 per child for currently registered students of DGA. Late arrivals will not be provided a discounted rate for entry
- All students will be provided pizza dinner and drinks (fruit punch OR water only). If your child has allergies, we do not have a food alternate. Please feel free to provide dinner for your child if you would like. Parents who observe during open gym are not participants and will not be provided a dinner service. Also, the lobby space will be utilized during pizza service and observers may be asked to sit aside as the students enjoy dinner.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU! HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US FOR THE FUN!
Please print, fill out, and have a parent or legal guardian sign our wavier in advance for your convenience:
NEW IMPORTANT POLICY: We must have a waiver on file for all students participating in Daytime Open Gym. In addition, all parents/caregivers must sign the Daytime Open Gym waiver and wear the assigned wristband, to enter the gym space during any daytime open gyms.